Terms & Conditions
WEB SITE ACCESS
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. [However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible if you have registered.]
USE OF WEBSITE
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
1.6 Any material that a visitor to this website sends or posts to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and non confidential. We shall be entitled to copy, disclose, distribute or use for such other purpose as we deem appropriate all material provided to us, with the exception of personal information, the use of which is covered under our Privacy & Security Policy.
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory,
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 1.7.
1.9 All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by email or telephone (or by other means if no email address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time.
1.10 You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website.
1.11 The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later, at which time we shall send you an email confirming that the contract has been concluded (‘Dispatch Confirmation‘). The contract will relate only to those goods or services whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation.
1.12 We will not be obliged to supply any other goods or services which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such goods or services has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
1.13 We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
1.14 You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
1.15 Subscriptions orders will be processed following successful payment from the card provided at initial checkout.
1.16 All subscriptions will be repeated every 30 days from the initial order until cancelled.
1.17 You may amend, cancel or suspend your subscription at any time by logging into the 'Account' section of the website, or in writing to TCOC, PO BOX 10762, Nottingham, NG4 2FG or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you state your name, address and contact telephone number. Your subscription will be terminated after the next payment and delivery have been processed.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1.18 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.19 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.20 By linking to this website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.21 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we can not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
1.22 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1.23 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
TCOC LIMITED (Reg. 11335222)
c/o Haines Watts Chartered Accountants, 10 Stadium Business Court, Millennium Way, Pride Park, Derby, England, DE24 8HP - +44 (0)115 8800 129
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is TCOC LIMITED (company no. 11335222) whose registered office is at 10 Stadium Business Court, Millennium Way, Pride Park, Derby, England, DE24 8HP
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of TCOC Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, but entrants must be previous customers of TCOC Ltd or have used TCOC Ltd products.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter have been made available to TCOC Ltd customers ONLY via email.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight 31st July 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter the competition, entrants must have purchased or used a TCOC product AND reviewed TCOC Limited via the TCOC Trust Pilot page available here: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cannabisoilcompany.co.uk
10. TCOC Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
11. TCOC Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: 1 x The Cannabis Oil Company CBD OIL DROPS 1000mg (10%) (worth £49.99) AND 1 x £50 John Lewis Voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. TCOC Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random by software from all complete reviews via https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cannabisoilcompany.co.uk
15. TCOC Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.